Sir James at Dalmeny
Seabreeze - Luxury Wing
With stunning ocean views and landscaped gardens, Sir James at Dalmeny provides stylish aged and respite care accommodation for 115 residents. One of the first things you will notice at Sir James is how light, bright and relaxed the environment is. All rooms are well appointed with garden or ocean views. You might even be lucky enough to spot a whale travelling up or down the coast in season!
Our commitment is to provide our residents with a superior level of service, support and care in elegant, friendly surroundings.
- 79 high and low care beds with garden or ocean views
- Beautifully appointed single and double rooms, all with ensuite.
- 36 luxury, Extra Service rooms - 'Seabreeze' wing
- Respite care options
- Telephone connection available
- Austar available in Seabreeze
- 24 hour emergency call buttons
- Designated palliative care room
- Private dining rooms for family gatherings
- Air-conditioned comfort
- Delicious, nutritious chef-prepared meals
- Happy hour and regular BBQs for residents and their families
- Lifestyle and recreational activities organised by our own Recreational Activities Officers include regular special events (Melbourne Cup, St Patrick's Day, themed dinners), bus trips, trivia, music quizzes, walks to the beach or the local cafe with staff and volunteers, and craft afternoons.
- On-site laundry service
- Hairdressing salon, beauty therapy, physiotherapist/podiatry room
- Church services and pastoral carer visits
- Children's play area
- Monthly residents/family meetings
- Quarterly newsletter
‘Seabreeze’ is our new 36 bed luxury wing. This stunning addition caters for residents seeking luxurious surroundings and the opportunity to spoil themselves. Spacious rooms, beautiful interiors, stylish furnishings, ocean views, spacious sun-lit rooms, fabulous food, and wine with dinner, Seabreeze takes South Coast aged care to a whole new level.